Shredded (Rotisserie) Chicken Burritos
- Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Taco Seasoning (or whatever seasonings you want to use if you're feeling creative)
- Water
- Tortillas (use the uncooked tortillas - trust me!)
- Cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- 4 large roma tomatoes, 1-2 jalapeƱos, 1 small onion, large handful of cilantro, 1 TBSP lime juice, and salt for Pico De Gallo OR just tomatoes
- Optional: guacamole, sour cream
Make the Pico (dice up tomatoes, onions, jalapeƱo, and cilantro in very small pieces, then add 1 TBSP lime juice and salt to taste and mix) and let sit in the fridge while you're preparing the rest of the meal, so the flavors can marinate. Put the shredded chicken into a pan with some water and taco seasoning and heat.
When chicken is warm and tortillas are cooked, serve and enjoy!
*** Hey and ladies that I love: I'm serious that I really want your "quick" recipes that you use on those last minute nights. I need to build up my arsenal! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment