Well guys, I don't know where the rest of September and October went! I never finished my last grilling recipe that I wanted to post and so I've been putting off posting anything else on here. But I just put up a link to the recipe on our regular blog (Latin Grilled Pork Chops with Fire Roasted Tomato-Corn Salsa and Black Beans). If you have any questions from the video, just ask. He doesn't give amounts, but I can tell you the amounts we used if you want to make it. I'm just taking the lazy way out, so I can get back into posting. :) But seriously, the recipe is to die for and you should all try it. It's amazing!
Now, on to other things.
This smoothie is amazing! AMAZING! I usually stink at making smoothies and they don't turn out right, but this one is fantastic and fail-proof. And it is very low in calories. Boom baby.
Raspberry Peach Smoothie

photo from American Cancer Society
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup frozen peaches
1 6-ounce container vanilla yogurt
3/4 cup apple juice
In a blender, combine raspberries, peaches, yogurt and juice. Process until smooth. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment