Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Labels
Guys: I'm going to do something really SWEET with this blog-- I'm going to make a place on the sidebar where you can click on main dishes, desserts, beverages, breads, breakfast food, vegetables, soups, etc and access all the recipes that have we have in that category. Each person who has contributed recipes needs to edit their posts and label each post. The labels spot is on the lower right of the posting page. Simply type in what you want to label it. It needs to be somewhat uniform so that all the desserts are together. So use the ones I wrote again. If your recipe falls into another category that I didn't think of, go ahead and type that. Make sense? Questions in the comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sweet! you rock lady. i'm just jumping on quick before we head up for chemo, but i'll do that tonight when we get home.
ReplyDeleteYou're the best.
ReplyDelete