Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
-1/2 cup shortening
-1 1/2 cup sugar
-1 egg
-1 cup pumpkin
-1 tsp vanilla
-2 1/2 cup flour
-1 tsp. baking powder
-1 tsp. baking soda
-1/2 tsp. salt
-1 tsp. nutmeg
-1 tsp. cinnamon
-chocolate chips
Cream sugar and shortening, then add egg, pumpkin, and vanilla. Set aside. Mix together dry ingredients in another bowl and then add to the pumpkin mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Makes about 2 1/2 dozen. Then bring some over to me. :)
boom baby. i just bought another can of pumpkin at the store last night because i KNEW i would need another pumpkin treat this week. thank you for making my wildest dreams come true.
ReplyDeleteAt least Christy's quoting Napoleon Dynamite even if not Nacho libre yet. I absolutely love these cookies. They never seem to turn out quite as good when I make them though...
ReplyDeletePerfect. I have been neglecting Danny's lunches with treats lately...Making these right now. Hopefully they won't have too many problems cooking at 600 degrees...
ReplyDelete