I bet you all thought I would never post on here. Ever. SURPRISE! Not so healthy... but still good. This is the recipe we got from the Castle Creek Inn which I served at our coupon class Saturday.
Bread:
3 cups Flour
2 1/2 cups Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
3 Eggs
1 1/2 cups Milk
1 1/8 cups Vegetable Oil
1 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
1 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
1 1/2 tsp Butter Flavoring
Glaze:
3/4 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Orange Juice
1/2 tsp Vanilla
Mix altogether. Pour into 2 bread pans, muffin tins, or a bunt cake pan (greased). Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Muffins cook faster. Pour glaze over warm bread. Serve with fresh strawberries for most satisfied eaters:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boom baby! I'm so glad you posted this Amy. I'm totally making it. :)
ReplyDeleteCoupon class??!!
ReplyDeleteglad you posted it! it was soooo good. (and yes, i am floored that you posted, ames.)
ReplyDelete