Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Enchiladas

Okay, so I never was the biggest fan of enchiladas, until I found this recipe! We like it, and Parker will even eat it! Hope you enjoy too!


Enchiladas

1 can enchilada sauce (we don't like it real spicy, so I get the Old El Paso- mild kind!)
Shredded chicken or ground beef cooked
Monteray Jack cheese, grated
Cheddar cheese, grated
corn tortillas
rice, cooked

We don't eat a whole lot yet, so I only cook about 2 chicken breasts. I usually make about 8 enchiladas. All you do is mix half of the can of enchilada sauce with the chicken, and some cheese. Then you roll the mixture in the tortillas and place them in your dish. Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the top, and sprinkle more cheese on top! Cook for half an hour on 350. Serve over hot rice! Yummy!

4 comments:

  1. i think the whole secret to good enchiladas is corn tortillas. i make enchiladas the same way, but use ground beef, so that works too. very yummy! we also like the green enchilada sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm... good call on the corn tortillas - i will try that next time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gross call on the corn Chris. Why are you the way that you are?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ryan: get off our blog.

    ahem. so i made these tonight with chicken and they were delish. DELISH, i tell you. tom said they were restaurant quality, even. a yummy, easy recipe! yay!

    ReplyDelete